Prior to joining Khinda Wilson, Phaedra was a member of the Real Estate Capital Markets group at Goodwin Procter LLP. Representative transactions include:
- Assisting a Europe-based client in opening retail shops in multiple international airports throughout the country. This included review and negotiation of leases involving complex build-out terms;
- Drafting a lease agreement on behalf of landlord for an industrial project with approximately 27,000 square feet of rentable space
- Drafting a lease on behalf of landlord for 8,000 square foot restaurant and bar located in a shopping center;
- Reviewing restaurant and retail leases in conjunction with assisting client-buyer in a $14m shopping mall acquisition;
- More generally reviewing and negotiating lease agreements for retail spaces including offices, art galleries, gym spaces, pharmacies, and restaurants, on behalf of both tenants and landlords.