Phaedra Polychronis has extensive experience with real estate and corporate transactions. Her practice involves structuring, negotiating, drafting and closing various real estate and corporate transactions, as well as drafting and negotiating commercial leases for retail, office, and industrial spaces.
Prior to joining Khinda Wilson, Phaedra was a member of the Real Estate Capital Markets group at Goodwin Procter LLP. Representative transactions include:
- Assisting a Europe-based client in opening retail shops in multiple international airports throughout the country. This included review and negotiation of leases involving complex build-out terms;
- Drafting a lease agreement on behalf of landlord for an industrial project with approximately 27,000 square feet of rentable space
- Drafting a lease on behalf of landlord for 8,000 square foot restaurant and bar located in a shopping center;
- Reviewing restaurant and retail leases in conjunction with assisting client-buyer in a $14m shopping mall acquisition;
- More generally reviewing and negotiating lease agreements for retail spaces including offices, art galleries, gym spaces, pharmacies, and restaurants, on behalf of both tenants and landlords.
Phaedra is an avid swimmer and hiker.
Phaedra graduated magna cum laude from Barnard College, Columbia University, and went on to earn her JD from Boston College Law School.
Los Angeles County Bar Association – Real Estate Section; and Women Lawyer’s Association of Los Angeles.