Since we opened our doors back in 2015, we have never once increased our prices. That’s pretty much unheard of in our industry and something we are very proud to have been able to offer to our clients for so long.
Beginning in January of 2019 though, we will be expanding our estate practice as a result of the merger, and, consequently, raising the prices of our estate plans. But for those clients who have signed with us by the end of the year, we will honor the current rates.
Changes in 2019
- Many of our existing estate clients asked that we offer an annual maintenance plan, so we will be rolling that out very soon. This will include unlimited counsel, discounted property transfers, updated annual funding of trust assets, and an opportunity for amendments for the rest of your life.
- We will also be including the Kids’ Protection Plan in our planning documents, for all of our parents of young children. This should be required if you have a minor child.
- With our expanded, robust corporate practice, we will now also be able to incorporate out-of-state entities for those clients with properties outside of California.
- With our international law practice, and with incoming business back to the U.S., our firm is in the unique position to handle non-citizen estate planning, which deals primarily with ways to avoid the hefty 40% estate tax.
- With our new partnerships in Europe and Asia, we will be assisting our global clients in the creation of offshore accounts.
- To facilitate a greater conversation on the need for asset protection planning, our firm will be rolling out a series of seminars in the New Year focused on growing medical and dental practices, and what you can do to protect your assets in California.
- Under the direction of our Marketing Director, Nupur, our Instagram page is now live and we will be introducing educational videos on a series of topics. In addition, we are working with local schools, parent groups, and local kid-friendly businesses to spread the word about how to name guardians for your young children!
With all of these, you can expect the same great service we have always offered.
If you have not yet taken the time to do your estate plan, you still have some time left before the year finishes to take advantage of our discounted rates. They will expire at the end of the year, so contact us if we can be of assistance.